CYBER: SEGMENTATION AND PERIMETER SECURITY
This post is also available in the following languages: Euskara, Español
On June 1, 6 and 8, a course on Segmentation and Perimeter Security was held in Tknika. The following contents were worked on:
- Introduction to network security.
- Concepts, definitions and objectives.
- Technologies used, local and remote.
- Characteristics of communications and data and industrial networks.
- Scenarios and architectures.
- Internship with NGFW from the manufacturer Fortinet.
The course taught by the expert Edorta Echave was completed by 25 students, and their feedback has been very positive.
For those who want to get the material, here is the link.