The aim of this course is to transfer the work done during the last two years in the area of specialization of composites. It is a course for basque TVET teachers about composite parts manufacturing processes: RTM light and Thermoplastic composites (Organosheet) manufacturing processes.
|Not in presence: 5|
The objective is to achieve the following capabilities:
- To know the main characteristics and applications of composite materials (especially continuous fiber reinforced plastics, carbon, glass or natural fiber).
- Analysis and practice of the RTM ligth manufacturing process: process simulation, mold characteristics and part manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process of thermoplastic composites.
- Application of health and safety standards in the handling of composite materials.
Session 1: ON-LINE
Composites: general concepts
Sessions 2 and 3: July 5 and 7, in person at Tknika (Errenteria).
2. RTM process: control panel case study
RTM light process.
2.2 Importance of design and simulation.
2.3 RTM mold fabrication
Session 4: July 8th, presential Lea Artibai (Markina)
3. Transformation process of thermoplastic composites, Organosheet
MethodologyAn initial theoretical section will be worked on-line. Afterwards, there will be a face-to-face section with theoretical and practical explanations and workshop practices.
The following criteria will be taken into account for the evaluation:
- Completion of 90% of the training hours.
- Be a teacher at a Vocational Training center in the Basque Autonomous Community.
- To be a teacher of the professional families of Mechanical Manufacturing, Automotive and/or Chemistry.
If the number of registrations exceeds the number of places offered, the selection will be made taking into account the following criteria:
- The order of registration will be taken into account.
- Priority will be given to the participation of one person per center and professional family.
- Pre-registration deadline: June 20, 2021.
- Resolution: on June 21, 2021, the registered person will be notified via email if they have been accepted or rejected for the training.
- The person who has been accepted must formalize the online registration (by entering the link that will be sent in the same email communication and completing all the requested data).
- Registration deadline: June 24, 2021.