EDISON project starting point:
Entrepreneurial activity is drawing more and more interest, as it is deemed a good way to rebuild the economy and stimulate growth. Recent research and recommendations in Europe firmly support the belief that an entrepreneurial spirit can be taught, and plays a role when shaping people’s attitudes and developing the skills required by the job market.
EDISON Project Objectives:
To use successful “entrepreneurial education” strategies from Spain (Basque Country) and Austria as a source of inspiration and learning, paying special heed to linguistic needs of the modern job market, by integrating Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) methodology.
Furthermore, using other entrepreneurial education good practises that are already in existence from all participating countries provides content blocks for the educator training course and learning materials for entrepreneurial education.
- An interactive “Training for Trainers” course of entrepreneurial activity that brings face-to-face and e-learning training together.
- A methodology to integrate entrepreneurial competences in regular VT courses.
- A strategic declaration to encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and incorporating said spirit into the educational context.
- An emphasis on pedagogy to guarantee effective results for students.
- The e-learning Edison platform with materials for teachers and students
- CLIL Edison guidelines to improve the teacher and instructor’s linguistic competences.