- Erasmus + program.
- European Qualifications Framework.
- Evaluation criteria for European projects.
- Erasmus + priority themes.
- General structure of the project.
Project writing, first part:
- VET centre description.
- Project overall structure and definition.
- Application form: Sections.
- Intellectual products .
Project writing, second part:
- Project management.
- Project communication.
- Quality and evaluation.
- Budget and timeline.
- Mobility tool.
To obtain the certificate it is necessary to:
- Comply with 90% of the total hours of training.
- Deliver ALL the training tasks.
- Course attendants must be teachers at the VET centres of the Basque Government, or Navarra, or French Basque border (Iparralde).
- It is advisable to have good English level (Adequate oral and written communication skills to work in European projects).
NOTE: VET colleges attending the course have preference for ulterior individual consultancy to projects applications for submission on Erasmus+ 2020 call.
Admission resolution criteria:
- Register order.
- Maximum 2 teachers per college.
- Pre registration deadline: 8-12-2019
- Notification to registered people: 9-12-2019, registered people will be notified via email if they have been accepted or discarded in the course.
- The participants who have been accepted must complete the registration by entering the link that will be sent in that same email.
- Registration deadline: Decembre 11, 2019
NOTE: If the number of registrants exceeds the number of places (20 people), the option of repeating the training in a new call will be analyzed.